https://www.optimusibiza.com/modules/menu-web.asp?ln=en&carpeta=../../../../&link=alquiler-ficha&id=780
+34 971 342 578   |    Contactar.... Siguenos en facebook Siguenos en vk  |   Whatsapp Message  |   English   Cambiar a Espaol Seleccionar Idioma     Pagos aceptados con Visa Pagos aceptados con Visa Electron Pagos aceptados con Mastercad Pagos aceptados con Maestro
Reservations Center CR-0013-E registered by Consell d'Eivissa

Lovely 2-bedroom-house with swimming pool, at only few-minute-drive from Ibiza-town and from the beach of Playa den Bossa

   
   
Playa den Bossa     4 - 5    Ref: 00193
   
From 207 € per night
   
ok
   
Arrival
Departure
Guests
 Guests
 € X  nights
0 €
   
Cleaning costs
 €
   
Total
0 €
   
   
Terms of Booking

Contact us

Whatsapp

Telephone

Sent to a friend

Bookmarks

Go Back
 
Description
Nice and welcoming house located in the quiet rural area near Sant Jordi where you have shops, restaurants and all types of services at your disposal and close to famous beaches like Playa den Bossa, Ses Salines, Es Cavallet. The house has 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room with dining area. Outside there is big swimming pool with spacious sun terrace, covered porch-terrace and ample parking area.
   
Accomodation Features
   
Distribution
   
One-storey-house of about 100 sq.m. It has two double bedrooms with possibility to add an extra bed. There are also a bathroom equipped with bathtub, living room connected to the porch-terrace and with access to the pool area, with comfy sofas, TV and dining area, and a fully-equipped kitchen.
Size 100 sq.m
     
Plot size 8000 sq.m
     
No. Floors 1
     
No. Pax 4 - 5
     
No. Bedrooms 2
     
Toilets 0
     
Bathroom with bath 1
     
Bathroom with shower 0
     
Jacuzzi
     
Kitchen
     

Exterior
   
The house is located on the private plot of 8000 sq.m., fenced, with automatic entrance gate and alarm. There are big swimming pool of 10 x 5 m with sun terrace with deck chairs and parasols and spacious parking area. On the covered porch-terrace there is barbecue and big dining table.
Barbecue
     
Terrace
     
Solarium
     
Chillout
     
Garden Furniture
     
Sea view
     
Mountain View
     
Parking
     
Swimming Pool
     
Pool towels
     
Sun Beds
     
   

Interiors
   
The house is light-filled and comfortable. All the bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioning.
Fireplace
     
Air Conditioning
     
TV
     
Alarm
     
Wifi
     
Heating
     
Fan
     
DVD
     
Music Equipment
     
Hair Dryer
     
Iron
     
Safe Box
     

Kitchen
   
The house has fully-equipped kitchen with glass-ceramic cooktop.
Dishwasher
     
Fridge
     
Oven
     
Microwave oven
     
Washing Machine
     
Dryer
     
Coffee Maker
     
Toaster
     
Reservation Conditions
   
Payment:

30% of the total of the stay is to be paid at the moment of booking like a guarantee. The remaining 70% of the total of the reservation is to be paid upon arrival to the house.


 
Cancellation Policy: Total or partial cancellation should be sent by the client in written form and the following cancellation fees are applied:
From the moment of the reservation and upto 30 days before the arrival date, 50.
From 30 upto 0 days before the arrival date, 30% of the total amount of the stay will be charged.
In case of no-show you will be charged 30% of the total amount of the stay.

 
Damage Deposit: 400 ,  this amount is refunded up on check-out.
 
Cleaning: Bed linen and towels are changed once per week.
 
Pets: Please consult.
 
Check-in and Check-Out: 17:00 / 12:00
 
Location
   
Zone: Playa den Bossa
   
Car Recommended
   
Airport Distances: 4 km
Towns Distance
   
Sant Jordi 2 km
   
Ibiza 4 km
   
Beach Distance
 
Playa d'en Bossa 4 km
   
Ses Salines 6 km
   
Es Cavallet 6 km
   
Cala Jondal 9 km
   
   
Touristic licence: 0666
Google Maps

   
Similar properties for rent....
Villa San Mateo 366
   
Ref: 00366
Zone: San Mateo
8 people
From 215 € per night
Offer
From 10/01/2020 till 01/01/2021 at 220,00 per night
   
Villa San Rafael 416
   
Ref: 00416
Zone: San Rafael
8 people
From 215 € per night
Offer
From 09/01/2020 till 10/05/2020 at 325,00 per night
From 10/05/2020 till 01/01/2021 at 245,00 per night
   
   
HOME
RENT
SALE
EVENTS
ADDITIONAL SERVICES
HOW IS IBIZA
CONTACT
CONTACT

Address: Post Box 1147
07800 - Ibiza - Spain
Tel. +34 971 342 578
Tel. +34 665 892 973


 

Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter ... You will be able to receive the latest news and promotions about our properties

© 2020 Optimus Ibiza   |   All Rights Reserved   |   Legal Notice   |    design codeibiza.com
Adults
Children
If you are travelling with children, please inform us their ages, and if you need a baby cot.  The maximum number of guests for this accommodation is:  4 - 5 people


View photos: 11