https://www.optimusibiza.com/modules/menu-web.asp?ln=en&carpeta=../../../../&link=alquiler-ficha&id=1059
+34 971 342 578   |    Contactar.... Siguenos en facebook Siguenos en vk  |   Whatsapp Message  |   English   Cambiar a Espaol Seleccionar Idioma     Pagos aceptados con Visa Pagos aceptados con Visa Electron Pagos aceptados con Mastercad Pagos aceptados con Maestro
Reservations Center CR-0013-E registered by Consell d'Eivissa

4-bedroom country house with swimming pool located at short drive from San Antonio and San Rafael

   
   
Buscastell     5 - 6    Ref: 00435
   
From 199 € per night
   
ok
   
Arrival
Departure
Guests
 Guests
 € X  nights
0 €
   
Cleaning costs
 €
   
Total
0 €
   
   
Terms of Booking

Contact us

Whatsapp

Telephone

Sent to a friend

Bookmarks

Go Back
 
Description
Nice country-house located in the quiet rural area at less than 10-minute-drive from San Antonio and San Rafael. The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and spacious fully-equipped kitchen with dining area. Outdoors there are swimming pool with sun terrace and chill-out, porch with portable bbq, garden, parking area, etc.
   
Accomodation Features
   
Distribution
   
The house is one-storey. It has spacious fully-equipped kitchen with dining table and direct access outside, small living room with sofas, 2 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms, dressing room and a bathroom with shower. There is one more spacious bathroom with shower in the separate annex next to the pool. 
Size 200 sq.m
     
Plot size 10000 sq.m
     
No. Floors 1
     
No. Pax 5 - 6
     
No. Bedrooms 4
     
Toilets 0
     
Bathroom with bath
     
Bathroom with shower 2
     
Jacuzzi
     
Kitchen
     

Exterior
   
The house is set on the private fenced plot with electric car gate. It has spacious parking area, garden, porch next to the house entrance with portable bbq and table, swimming pool with sun terrace with sun beds, covered chill-out area next to the pool with sofas and small table and a bathroom with shower next to it.
Barbecue
     
Terrace
     
Solarium
     
Chillout
     
Garden Furniture
     
Sea view
     
Mountain View
     
Parking
     
Swimming Pool
     
Pool towels
     
Sun Beds
     
   

Interiors
   
It is traditional rustic house, which has been refurbished, but still conserves thick stone walls and wooden beams on the ceiling. The house is equipped with modern conveniences to make your stay comfortable: wifi, air-con in the kitchen and living room, tv sets in each bedroom and so on. 
Fireplace
     
Air Conditioning
     
TV
     
Alarm
     
Wifi
     
Heating
     
Fan
     
DVD
     
Music Equipment
     
Hair Dryer
     
Iron
     
Safe Box
     

Kitchen
   
The house has spacious,fully-equipped kitchen with dining table and fire-place. It has gas cooker.
Dishwasher
     
Fridge
     
Oven
     
Microwave oven
     
Washing Machine
     
Dryer
     
Coffee Maker
     
Toaster
     
Reservation Conditions
   
Payment: 30% of the total amount of the stay is to be paid at the moment of booking like a guarantee. The remaining 70% of the total of the reservation should be paid upon arrival to the property if you pay in cash or at least 15 days before the arrival date if you pay by bank transfer.
 
Cancellation Policy:
Total or partial cancellation should be sent by the client in written form and the following cancellation fees are applied:
- From the moment of the reservation and upto 31 days before the arrival date, 50 .
- From 31 upto 15 days before the arrival date, 30% of the total amount of the stay will be charged.
- From 15 upto 0 days before the arrival date or in case of no-show you will be charged 100% of the total amount of the stay.

 
Damage Deposit: 500 . This amount is refunded within 48 hours after departure.
 
Cleaning:
 
Pets: Please consult.
 
Check-in and Check-Out:
 
Location
   
Zone: Buscastell
   
Car Recommended
   
Airport Distances: 17.5 km
Towns Distance
   
Ibiza 11 km
   
San Rafael 4.5 km
   
San Antonio 6 km
   
Beach Distance
 
S Arenal 6 km
   
Cala Gracio 7.5 km
   
Cala Salada 9 km
   
   
Touristic licence: ETV-1285-E
Google Maps

   
Similar properties for rent....
Villa San Mateo 366
   
Ref: 00366
Zone: San Mateo
8 people
From 215 € per night
Offer
From 10/01/2020 till 01/01/2021 at 220,00 per night
   
   
HOME
RENT
SALE
EVENTS
ADDITIONAL SERVICES
HOW IS IBIZA
CONTACT
CONTACT

Address: Post Box 1147
07800 - Ibiza - Spain
Tel. +34 971 342 578
Tel. +34 665 892 973


 

Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter ... You will be able to receive the latest news and promotions about our properties

© 2020 Optimus Ibiza   |   All Rights Reserved   |   Legal Notice   |    design codeibiza.com
Adults
Children
If you are travelling with children, please inform us their ages, and if you need a baby cot.  The maximum number of guests for this accommodation is:  5 - 6 people


View photos: 29