https://www.optimusibiza.com/modules/menu-web.asp?ln=en&carpeta=../../../../&link=alquiler-ficha&id=929
+34 971 342 578   |    Contactar.... Siguenos en facebook Siguenos en vk  |   Whatsapp Message  |   English   Cambiar a Espaol Seleccionar Idioma     Pagos aceptados con Visa Pagos aceptados con Visa Electron Pagos aceptados con Mastercad Pagos aceptados con Maestro
Reservations Center CR-0013-E registered by Consell d'Eivissa

Villa Cala Vadella 334

   
   
Cala Vadella     10    Ref: 00334
   
From 357 € per night
   
   
Offer
From 09/01/2020 till 10/01/2020 at 540,00 per night
From 10/01/2020 till 12/31/2020 at 405,00 per night
   
ok
   
Arrival
Departure
Guests
 Guests
 € X  nights
0 €
   
Cleaning costs
 €
   
Total
0 €
   
   
Terms of Booking

Contact us

Whatsapp

Telephone

Sent to a friend

Bookmarks

Go Back
 
Description
Beautiful house located in the quiet rural area with countryside views, near the beaches of  Cala Vadella, Cala Carbo, Cala DHort. The house has a living room with sofas and TV, equipped kitchen, dining room, 5 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Outside there is spacious parking area, garden, big swimming pool with sun terrace, al fresco dining area with big table and barbecue, chill-out and several furnished porch-terraces.
   
Accomodation Features
   
Distribution
   
The building is one-storey and consists of living room with sofas, satellite TV, DVD and music box, fully-equipped kitchen with pantry, dining room with fire-place, 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has double bed and en-suite bathroom with tub, there are one more bedroom with double bed, 3 twin bedrooms and 2 bathrooms equipped with shower. 
Size 175 sq.m
     
Plot size 800 sq.m
     
No. Floors 1
     
No. Pax 10 - 10
     
No. Bedrooms 5
     
Toilets 1
     
Bathroom with bath 2
     
Bathroom with shower 1
     
Jacuzzi
     
Kitchen
     

Exterior
   
The house is set on 800 sq.m. plot, fenced and equipped with alarm. It has spacious parking area, garden, al fresco dining area with big table and barbecue, chill-out, beautiful swimming pool of 10 x 3,5 m with sun terrace with sun beds and also different covered and furnished terraces, perfect to relax or to have a drink.
Barbecue
     
Terrace
     
Solarium
     
Chillout
     
Garden Furniture
     
Sea view
     
Mountain View
     
Parking
     
Swimming Pool
     
Pool towels
     
Sun Beds
     
   

Interiors
   
The house is tastefully decorated and equipped with modern convenience to spend your vacations comfortabely (WiFi, Alarm, Satellite TV, etc.). All the bedrooms have air-conditioning.
Fireplace
     
Air Conditioning
     
TV
     
Alarm
     
Wifi
     
Heating
     
Fan
     
DVD
     
Music Equipment
     
Hair Dryer
     
Iron
     
Safe Box
     

Kitchen
   
The house has fully-equipped kitchen with pantry in the main building. This kitchen has gas cooker. 
Dishwasher
     
Fridge
     
Oven
     
Microwave oven
     
Washing Machine
     
Dryer
     
Coffee Maker
     
Toaster
     
Reservation Conditions
   
Payment: 30% of the total of the stay is to be paid at the moment of booking like a guarantee. The remaining 70% of the total of the reservation is to be paid upon arrival to the house.
 
Cancellation Policy:


Total or partial cancellation should be sent by the client in written form and the following cancellation fees are applied: From the moment of the reservation and upto 31 days before the arrival date, 50. From 30 upto 0 days before the arrival date, 30% of the total amount of the stay will be charged. In case of no-show you will be charged the 30% of the total amount of the stay.

 
Damage Deposit: 600 . 
 
Cleaning: Bed linen and towels are changed once per week.
 
Pets: Upon request.
 
Check-in and Check-Out: 3 pm / 10 am
 
Location
   
Zone: Cala Vadella
   
Car Recommended
   
Airport Distances: 18 km
Towns Distance
   
Ibiza 23 km
   
San Jose 8 km
   
Beach Distance
 
Cala Carbo 3 km
   
Cala Vadella 3 km
   
Cala DHort 5 km
   
Cala Tarida 8 km
   
   
Touristic licence: ET-0748-E
Google Maps

   
Similar properties for rent....
   
HOME
RENT
SALE
EVENTS
ADDITIONAL SERVICES
HOW IS IBIZA
CONTACT
CONTACT

Address: Post Box 1147
07800 - Ibiza - Spain
Tel. +34 971 342 578
Tel. +34 665 892 973


 

Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter ... You will be able to receive the latest news and promotions about our properties

© 2020 Optimus Ibiza   |   All Rights Reserved   |   Legal Notice   |    design codeibiza.com
Adults
Children
If you are travelling with children, please inform us their ages, and if you need a baby cot.  The maximum number of guests for this accommodation is:  10 people


View photos: 36